- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Taipei weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Taiwan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 163163 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Taiwan
The April weather guide for Taipei, Taiwan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Taipei in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Taipei in April, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Taipei in April?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Taipei in April - that's 34% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Taipei in April?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Taipei in April and the average monthly rainfall is 163mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Taipei sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Taipei in April 2022. Select a month to view Taipei sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||05:46||18:10|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||05:32||18:16|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:19||18:23|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.