- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Juba weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for South Sudan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 120120 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for South Sudan
The September weather guide for Juba, South Sudan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Juba in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Juba in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Juba in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Juba in September - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Juba in September?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Juba in September and the average monthly rainfall is 120mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Juba sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Juba in September 2021. Select a month to view Juba sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:47||19:00|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||06:45||18:53|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||06:41||18:46|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.