- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Juba weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for South Sudan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3737°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 4040 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for South Sudan
The March weather guide for Juba, South Sudan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Juba in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 37°C in Juba in March with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Juba in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Juba in March - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Juba in March?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Juba in March and the average monthly rainfall is 40mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Juba sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Juba in March 2022. Select a month to view Juba sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:05||19:07|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||07:00||19:05|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:53||19:02|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.