- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Juba weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for South Sudan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 119119 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for South Sudan
The June weather guide for Juba, South Sudan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Juba in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Juba in June with very high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Juba in June?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Juba in June - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Juba in June?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Juba in June and the average monthly rainfall is 119mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Juba sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Juba in June 2021. Select a month to view Juba sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||06:40||19:03|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||06:42||19:06|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||06:45||19:09|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.