- Explore top offers on direct flights from the UK
- Filter destinations by price, trip type, flight time & more
- Choose a destination to see cheapest fares & airlines
Juba weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for South Sudan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 151151 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for South Sudan
The August weather guide for Juba, South Sudan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Juba in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Juba in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Juba in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Juba in August - that's 54% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Juba in August?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Juba in August and the average monthly rainfall is 151mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Juba sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Juba in August 2021. Select a month to view Juba sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:50||19:10|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:50||19:06|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:48||19:00|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.