- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Juba weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for South Sudan with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 151151 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for South Sudan
The August weather guide for Juba, South Sudan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Juba in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Juba in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Juba in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Juba in August - that's 54% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Juba in August?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Juba in August and the average monthly rainfall is 151mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Juba sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Juba in August 2021. Select a month to view Juba sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:50||19:10|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:50||19:06|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:48||19:00|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.