- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Juba weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for South Sudan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3535°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 8888 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for South Sudan
The April weather guide for Juba, South Sudan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Juba in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 35°C in Juba in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Juba in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Juba in April - that's 54% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Juba in April?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Juba in April and the average monthly rainfall is 88mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Juba sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Juba in April 2022. Select a month to view Juba sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:53||19:02|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:47||19:00|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:42||18:59|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.