- Book surfing holidays & surf lessons worldwide
- Pick from some of the world's top surf destinations
- Choose from surf packages, accommodation or lessons
Coober Pedy weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Australia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 88 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for South Australia
The March weather guide for Coober Pedy, South Australia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Coober Pedy in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Coober Pedy in March with high heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Coober Pedy in March?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Coober Pedy in March - that's 78% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Coober Pedy in March?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Coober Pedy in March and the average monthly rainfall is 8mm.
Coober Pedy sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Coober Pedy in March 2021. Select a month to view Coober Pedy sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||07:22||20:04|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||07:32||19:47|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||07:41||19:29|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Australia
Where is hot in South Australia in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in South Australia in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.