- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Ceduna weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Australia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4141 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
Recommended for South Australia
The July weather guide for Ceduna, South Australia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Ceduna in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Ceduna in July, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ceduna in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ceduna in July - that's 63% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Ceduna in July?
The average sea temperature around Ceduna in July is 15°C.
Does it rain in Ceduna in July?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Ceduna in July and the average monthly rainfall is 41mm.
Ceduna sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ceduna in July 2021. Select a month to view Ceduna sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||07:37||17:42|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||07:34||17:49|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||07:25||17:58|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Australia
Where is hot in South Australia in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in South Australia in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.