- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Mogadishu weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Somalia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 7171 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for Somalia
The July weather guide for Mogadishu, Somalia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Mogadishu in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Mogadishu in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mogadishu in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mogadishu in July - that's 59% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Mogadishu in July?
The average sea temperature around Mogadishu in July is 26°C.
Does it rain in Mogadishu in July?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Mogadishu in July and the average monthly rainfall is 71mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Mogadishu sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mogadishu in July 2021. Select a month to view Mogadishu sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:55||18:10|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:58||18:11|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||05:59||18:11|
- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports across the UK
- Book flights to Asia, Africa, Europe & Americas
Where is hot in Somalia in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Somalia in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.