- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Bratislava weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Slovakia with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 11°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- -4-4°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3939 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Slovakia
The January weather guide for Bratislava, Slovakia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Bratislava in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 1°C in Bratislava in January, falling to -4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bratislava in January?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bratislava in January - that's 20% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bratislava in January?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Bratislava in January and the average monthly rainfall is 39mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bratislava sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bratislava in January 2022. Select a month to view Bratislava sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||07:42||16:08|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||07:36||16:27|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||07:21||16:49|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.