- Book river cruises with Just You from just £1,099
- Including the Seine, Rhine, Danube, Douro & more
- Pay no single supplement on cruise bookings
Bratislava weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Slovakia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4545 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Slovakia
The April weather guide for Bratislava, Slovakia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Bratislava in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Bratislava in April, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bratislava in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bratislava in April - that's 44% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bratislava in April?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Bratislava in April and the average monthly rainfall is 45mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bratislava sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bratislava in April 2022. Select a month to view Bratislava sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:30||19:22|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:02||19:42|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:35||20:03|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.