- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Bratislava weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Slovakia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 6464 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Slovakia
The August weather guide for Bratislava, Slovakia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bratislava in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Bratislava in August with low heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bratislava in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bratislava in August - that's 51% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bratislava in August?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Bratislava in August and the average monthly rainfall is 64mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bratislava sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bratislava in August 2021. Select a month to view Bratislava sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||05:27||20:28|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||05:47||20:03|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:08||19:35|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.