- Discover deals on wellness & beauty treatments
- Includes focus on wellbeing, beaty treatments & relaxation
- Plus health spa treatments for papering yourself
Bratislava weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Slovakia with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 44°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- -2-2°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3939 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for Slovakia
The February weather guide for Bratislava, Slovakia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Bratislava in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 4°C in Bratislava in February, falling to -2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bratislava in February?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bratislava in February - that's 28% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bratislava in February?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Bratislava in February and the average monthly rainfall is 39mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bratislava sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bratislava in February 2022. Select a month to view Bratislava sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||07:20||16:51|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||07:00||17:12|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:35||17:34|
- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.