- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Mahe weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Seychelles with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 133133 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Seychelles
The May weather guide for Mahe, Seychelles shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Mahe in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Mahe in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mahe in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mahe in May - that's 68% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Mahe in May?
The average sea temperature around Mahe in May is 29°C.
Does it rain in Mahe in May?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Mahe in May and the average monthly rainfall is 133mm.
Mahe sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mahe in May 2021. Select a month to view Mahe sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:17||18:14|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||06:17||18:12|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||06:20||18:12|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Seychelles
Where is hot in the Seychelles in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Seychelles in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.