- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Mahe weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Seychelles with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 189189 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Seychelles
The March weather guide for Mahe, Seychelles shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Mahe in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Mahe in March with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mahe in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mahe in March - that's 54% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Mahe in March?
The average sea temperature around Mahe in March is 29°C.
Does it rain in Mahe in March?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Mahe in March and the average monthly rainfall is 189mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Mahe sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Mahe in March 2022. Select a month to view Mahe sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:25||18:36|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:23||18:31|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:20||18:24|
- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.