- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Mahe weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Seychelles with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 381381 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Mahe, Seychelles shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Mahe in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Mahe in January with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mahe in January?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mahe in January - that's 40% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Mahe in January?
The average sea temperature around Mahe in January is 28°C.
Does it rain in Mahe in January?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Mahe in January and the average monthly rainfall is 381mm.
Mahe sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mahe in January 2021. Select a month to view Mahe sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||06:10||18:33|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||06:17||18:39|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||06:22||18:41|
- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Seychelles
Where is hot in the Seychelles in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Seychelles in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.