- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Mahe weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Seychelles with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 117117 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Seychelles
The August weather guide for Mahe, Seychelles shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Mahe in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Mahe in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mahe in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mahe in August - that's 63% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Mahe in August?
The average sea temperature around Mahe in August is 26°C.
Does it rain in Mahe in August?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Mahe in August and the average monthly rainfall is 117mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Seychelles
Mahe sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mahe in August 2021. Select a month to view Mahe sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:27||18:22|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:24||18:21|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:18||18:19|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Where is hot in the Seychelles in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Seychelles in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.