- Save 50% on your 2nd room with Marriot
- Destinations include Europe, Middle East & Africa
- 2nd room occupied by children aged 16 and under
Mahe weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Seychelles with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 178178 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 3030°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Seychelles
The April weather guide for Mahe, Seychelles shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Mahe in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Mahe in April with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mahe in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mahe in April - that's 62% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Mahe in April?
The average sea temperature around Mahe in April is 30°C.
Does it rain in Mahe in April?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Mahe in April and the average monthly rainfall is 178mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Mahe sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Mahe in April 2022. Select a month to view Mahe sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:20||18:24|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:18||18:18|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:17||18:14|
- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.