- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
Belgrade weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Serbia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5656 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Serbia
The April weather guide for Belgrade, Serbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Belgrade in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Belgrade in April, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Belgrade in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Belgrade in April - that's 44% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Belgrade in April?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Belgrade in April and the average monthly rainfall is 56mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Belgrade sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Belgrade in April 2022. Select a month to view Belgrade sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:19||19:05|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||05:54||19:23|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:30||19:42|
- Book Danube river cruises in 2021 with TUI
- Receive £120 credit per person to be used on excursions
- Visit Austria, Croatia, Germany, Hungary, Serbia & Slovakia
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.