- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Belgrade weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Serbia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 5353 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Serbia
The August weather guide for Belgrade, Serbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Belgrade in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Belgrade in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Belgrade in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Belgrade in August - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Belgrade in August?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Belgrade in August and the average monthly rainfall is 53mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Belgrade sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Belgrade in August 2021. Select a month to view Belgrade sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||05:24||20:04|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||05:42||19:43|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||05:59||19:17|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.