- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Belgrade weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Serbia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4646 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Serbia
The March weather guide for Belgrade, Serbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Belgrade in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in Belgrade in March, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Belgrade in March?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Belgrade in March - that's 38% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Belgrade in March?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Belgrade in March and the average monthly rainfall is 46mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Belgrade sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Belgrade in March 2022. Select a month to view Belgrade sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:16||17:25|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||05:49||17:45|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:21||19:04|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.