- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Wallis & Futuna
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Wallis weather in September 2019
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 186186 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Wallis, Wallis & Futuna shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Wallis sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Wallis in September 2019. Select a month to view Wallis sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||05:50||17:40|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||05:40||17:41|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||05:29||17:41|
- Save EXTRA £30 on holiday (flights + hotel) bookings
- Book beach holidays & city breaks. Minimum spend of £400
- Enter voucher code on 'Payment Details' page
Where's hot in Wallis and Futuna in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Wallis and Futuna in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.