- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Wallis weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Wallis and Futuna with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 186186 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Wallis, Wallis & Futuna shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Wallis in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Wallis in September with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Wallis in September?
The average sea temperature around Wallis in September is 28°C.
Does it rain in Wallis in September?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Wallis in September and the average monthly rainfall is 186mm.
Wallis sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Wallis in September 2020. Select a month to view Wallis sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||05:49||17:40|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||05:39||17:41|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||05:29||17:41|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Wallis and Futuna in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Wallis and Futuna in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.