- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Mahe weather in September 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 134134 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Mahe, Seychelles shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Mahe in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Mahe in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mahe in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mahe in September - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Mahe in September?
The average sea temperature around Mahe in September is 27°C.
Does it rain in Mahe in September?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Mahe in September and the average monthly rainfall is 134mm.
Mahe sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mahe in September 2020. Select a month to view Mahe sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:17||18:19|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:11||18:16|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:04||18:12|
- Check out the best deals on holidays & hotels worldwide
- Select a destination to see popular hotels & apartments
- Filter deals by TripAdvisor rating, star rating, facilities & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Seychelles
Where's hot in the Seychelles in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Seychelles in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.