- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Destinations across Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 21st November 2019 (inclusive)
Kigali weather in September 2019
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 9090 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The September weather guide for Kigali, Rwanda shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Kigali weather in September
The average maximum daytime temperature in Kigali in September is a warm 26°C (79°F) with low heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 13°C (55°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 48% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 90mm (3.5 inches) of rainfall across the whole of September with 13 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Kigali sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kigali in September 2019. Select a month to view Kigali sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||05:58||18:02|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||05:52||17:58|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||05:46||17:54|
- Save at least 20% on participating IHG hotels
- Book summer hotel stays at least 3 days in advance
- Travel before 15th September 2019 (inclusive)
More Rwanda destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details