- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Alofi weather in September 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 138138 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Alofi, Niue shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Alofi in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Alofi in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Alofi in September?
The average sea temperature around Alofi in September is 25°C.
Does it rain in Alofi in September?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Alofi in September and the average monthly rainfall is 138mm.
Alofi sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Alofi in September 2020. Select a month to view Alofi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:27||18:12|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:15||18:15|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:02||18:17|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Niue destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.