- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Auckland weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for New Zealand with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 100100 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Auckland, New Zealand shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Auckland in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Auckland in September, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Auckland in September?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Auckland in September - that's 42% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Auckland in September?
The average sea temperature around Auckland in September is 14°C.
Does it rain in Auckland in September?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Auckland in September and the average monthly rainfall is 100mm.
Auckland sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Auckland in September 2020. Select a month to view Auckland sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:42||18:01|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:21||18:12|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:58||19:24|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in New Zealand in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New Zealand in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.