- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from Birmingham, Edinburgh, Heathrow & Manchester
- Book flights to Dubai, Bali, Thailand, Australia & more
Janakpur weather in September 2020
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 252252 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The September weather guide for Janakpur, Nepal shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Janakpur in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Janakpur in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Janakpur in September?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Janakpur in September - that's 35% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Janakpur in September?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Janakpur in September and the average monthly rainfall is 252mm.
What is the chance of a cyclone in Janakpur in September?
On average less than 1 day in September in Janakpur is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Janakpur sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Janakpur in September 2020. Select a month to view Janakpur sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||05:41||18:21|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||05:47||18:06|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||05:53||17:49|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Nepal in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Nepal in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.