- Save 20% on hotels with Booking.com breakaway deals
- Book hotels in Dubai, Bangkok, Paris & more
- Travel between 1st Apr & 31st May 2020 (inclusive)
Majuro weather in September 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 291291 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Majuro, Marshall Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Majuro in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Majuro in September with high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Majuro in September?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Majuro in September - that's 59% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Majuro in September?
The average sea temperature around Majuro in September is 29°C.
Does it rain in Majuro in September?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Majuro in September and the average monthly rainfall is 291mm.
Majuro sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Majuro in September 2020. Select a month to view Majuro sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:27||18:42|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:25||18:34|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:23||18:26|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the Marshall Islands in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Marshall Islands in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.