- Save 25% on hotels with early bookings (60 days in advance)
- Book hotel stays in top destinations around the world
- Including London, New York, Dubai, Orlando & many more
Enewetak weather in September 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 273273 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Enewetak, Marshall Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Enewetak in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Enewetak in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Enewetak in September?
The average sea temperature around Enewetak in September is 29°C.
Does it rain in Enewetak in September?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Enewetak in September and the average monthly rainfall is 273mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Enewetak in September?
On average less than 1 day in September in Enewetak is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Enewetak sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Enewetak in September 2020. Select a month to view Enewetak sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||07:01||19:21|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||07:00||19:11|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||07:00||19:02|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the Marshall Islands in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Marshall Islands in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.