- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Tripoli weather in September 2019
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 99 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Tripoli, Libya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Tripoli weather in September
The average maximum daytime temperature in Tripoli in September is a hot 32°C (90°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 21°C (70°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 74% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 9mm (0.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of September with 1 day with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (8 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Tripoli in September is 27°C (81°F).
Tripoli sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tripoli in September 2019. Select a month to view Tripoli sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||06:42||19:33|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||06:51||19:14|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||07:00||18:54|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
More Libya destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details