- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Sapo weather in September 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 2323 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 351351 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The September weather guide for Sapo, Liberia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sapo in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Sapo in September with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sapo in September?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sapo in September - that's 30% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Sapo in September?
There are usually 23 days with some rain in Sapo in September and the average monthly rainfall is 351mm.
Sapo sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sapo in September 2020. Select a month to view Sapo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:27||18:40|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:24||18:33|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:21||18:26|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Liberia in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Liberia in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.