- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Monrovia weather in September 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 2525 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 587587 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Monrovia, Liberia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Monrovia in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Monrovia in September with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Monrovia in September?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Monrovia in September - that's 28% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Monrovia in September?
The average sea temperature around Monrovia in September is 27°C.
Does it rain in Monrovia in September?
There are usually 25 days with some rain in Monrovia in September and the average monthly rainfall is 587mm.
Monrovia sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Monrovia in September 2020. Select a month to view Monrovia sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:36||18:50|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:34||18:43|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:31||18:35|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Liberia in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Liberia in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.