- Save EXTRA £25 per booking on ALL holidays & tours
- Discount available on all products - no minimum spend
- Enter discount code at checkout. Excludes children
Luang Prabang weather in September 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 182182 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The September weather guide for Luang Prabang, Laos shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Luang Prabang in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Luang Prabang in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Luang Prabang in September?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Luang Prabang in September - that's 47% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Luang Prabang in September?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Luang Prabang in September and the average monthly rainfall is 182mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Luang Prabang in September?
On average 1.1 days in September in Luang Prabang are likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Luang Prabang sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Luang Prabang in September 2020. Select a month to view Luang Prabang sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||05:56||18:27|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||05:59||18:14|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:02||18:00|
- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Laos in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Laos in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.