- Save at least 20% on participating IHG hotels
- Book summer hotel stays at least 3 days in advance
- Travel before 15th September 2019 (inclusive)
Bima weather in September 2019
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 1010 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Bima, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Bima weather in September
The average maximum daytime temperature in Bima in September is a hot 32°C (90°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 19°C (66°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 67% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 10mm (0.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of September with 2 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Bima in September is 27°C (81°F).
Bima sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bima in September 2019. Select a month to view Bima sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||06:07||18:04|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||05:59||18:02|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||05:51||18:00|
- Save up to 15% on winter holidays (1 Nov 2019 - 30 Apr 2020)
- Book skiing holidays to the French Alps, Italy & Switzerland
- Plus sun holidays to the Caribbean, Indian Ocean & more
Discover more about Indonesia
Popular Indonesia destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details