- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Georgetown weather in September 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 7474 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Georgetown, Guyana shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Georgetown in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Georgetown in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Georgetown in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Georgetown in September - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Georgetown in September?
The average sea temperature around Georgetown in September is 29°C.
Does it rain in Georgetown in September?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Georgetown in September and the average monthly rainfall is 74mm.
Georgetown sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Georgetown in September 2020. Select a month to view Georgetown sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||05:45||17:59|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||05:43||17:52|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||05:41||17:44|
- Save 25% on hotels with early bookings (60 days in advance)
- Book hotel stays in top destinations around the world
- Including London, New York, Dubai, Orlando & many more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Guyana in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Guyana in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.