- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Papeete, Tahiti weather in September 2020
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 4848 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Papeete, Tahiti in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Papeete, Tahiti in September, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Papeete, Tahiti in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Papeete, Tahiti in September - that's 67% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Papeete, Tahiti in September?
The average sea temperature around Papeete, Tahiti in September is 26°C.
Does it rain in Papeete, Tahiti in September?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Papeete, Tahiti in September and the average monthly rainfall is 48mm.
Papeete, Tahiti sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Papeete, Tahiti in September 2020. Select a month to view Papeete, Tahiti sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:05||17:52|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||05:53||17:53|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||05:41||17:56|
- Find cheap flights to French Polynesia with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in French Polynesia in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in French Polynesia in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.