- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Malabo weather in September 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 2525 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 421421 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Malabo, Equatorial Guinea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Malabo in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Malabo in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Malabo in September?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Malabo in September - that's 21% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Malabo in September?
The average sea temperature around Malabo in September is 26°C.
Does it rain in Malabo in September?
There are usually 25 days with some rain in Malabo in September and the average monthly rainfall is 421mm.
Malabo sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Malabo in September 2020. Select a month to view Malabo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:19||18:30|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:16||18:24|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:12||18:17|
- Save 20% on hotels with Booking.com breakaway deals
- Book hotels in Dubai, Bangkok, Paris & more
- Travel between 1st Apr & 31st May 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Equatorial Guinea in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Equatorial Guinea in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.