- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Bata weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Equatorial Guinea with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 344344 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Bata, Equatorial Guinea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bata in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Bata in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bata in September?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bata in September - that's 23% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Bata in September?
The average sea temperature around Bata in September is 26°C.
Does it rain in Bata in September?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in Bata in September and the average monthly rainfall is 344mm.
Bata sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bata in September 2020. Select a month to view Bata sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:16||18:25|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:12||18:20|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:08||18:14|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Equatorial Guinea in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Equatorial Guinea in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.