- Find the cheapest flights to Djibouti (JIB), Djibouti
- Check the best prices available for the next 8 months
- Prices shown are return fares including taxes & surcharges
Djibouti City weather in September 2020
- 3737°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2929°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 3131°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Djibouti City, Djibouti shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Djibouti City in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 37°C in Djibouti City in September with extreme heat and humidity, falling to 29°C at night.
How sunny is it in Djibouti City in September?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Djibouti City in September - that's 76% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Djibouti City in September?
The average sea temperature around Djibouti City in September is 31°C.
Does it ever rain in Djibouti City in September?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Djibouti City in September and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm.
Djibouti City sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Djibouti City in September 2020. Select a month to view Djibouti City sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||05:57||18:17|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||05:57||18:08|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||05:56||17:58|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Djibouti in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Djibouti in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.