- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Avarua weather in September 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 132132 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Avarua, Cook Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Avarua in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Avarua in September with low heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Avarua in September?
The average sea temperature around Avarua in September is 24°C.
Does it rain in Avarua in September?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Avarua in September and the average monthly rainfall is 132mm.
Avarua sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Avarua in September 2020. Select a month to view Avarua sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:48||18:30|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:35||18:34|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:20||18:37|
- Find cheapest air fares from popular airlines & OTAs
- Compare prices from BA, Virgin Atlantic, Jet2, Easyjet & more
- Find the cheapest time to fly & where to book online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the Cook Islands in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Cook Islands in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.