- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Owando weather in September 2019
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 157157 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The September weather guide for Owando, Congo-Brazzaville shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Owando weather in September
The average maximum daytime temperature in Owando in September is a warm 29°C (84°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 20°C (68°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 40% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 157mm (6.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of September with 12 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Owando sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Owando in September 2019. Select a month to view Owando sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||05:54||18:00|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||05:49||17:55|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||05:43||17:50|
- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
More Congo-Brazzaville destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details