- Save up to 40% on worldwide tours & adventure holidays
- Book travel deals for Asia, Europe, Africa & more
- Discount & departure dates vary by destination
Guangzhou weather in September 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 185185 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The September weather guide for Guangzhou, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Guangzhou in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Guangzhou in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Guangzhou in September?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Guangzhou in September - that's 51% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Guangzhou in September?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Guangzhou in September and the average monthly rainfall is 185mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Guangzhou in September?
On average 2.4 days in September in Guangzhou are likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Guangzhou sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Guangzhou in September 2020. Select a month to view Guangzhou sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:09||18:44|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:13||18:30|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:18||18:15|
- Browse available Cosmos tours to China
- Filter tour offers by price, holiday type & interest
- Search for specific travel dates to narrow results
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.