- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
St Anthony weather in September 2020
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 117117 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 99°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for St Anthony, Newfoundland & Labrador shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in St Anthony in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in St Anthony in September, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in St Anthony in September?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in St Anthony in September - that's 37% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around St Anthony in September?
The average sea temperature around St Anthony in September is 9°C.
Does it rain in St Anthony in September?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in St Anthony in September and the average monthly rainfall is 117mm.
St Anthony sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Anthony in September 2020. Select a month to view St Anthony sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:26||19:57|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:48||19:26|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||07:12||18:51|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Abu Dhabi from £262, Jo'burg from £406 & Tokyo from £414
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Where's hot in Newfoundland & Labrador in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Newfoundland & Labrador in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.