- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com summer sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th November 2019 (inclusive)
Bandar Seri Begawan weather in September 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 307307 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 3030°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bandar Seri Begawan in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Bandar Seri Begawan in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bandar Seri Begawan in September?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bandar Seri Begawan in September - that's 53% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Bandar Seri Begawan in September?
The average sea temperature around Bandar Seri Begawan in September is 30°C.
Does it rain in Bandar Seri Begawan in September?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in Bandar Seri Begawan in September and the average monthly rainfall is 307mm.
Bandar Seri Begawan sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bandar Seri Begawan in September 2020. Select a month to view Bandar Seri Begawan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:14||18:26|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:11||18:20|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:08||18:12|
- Save on long haul flights from Manchester in 2018/2019
- Fly to Houston from £350 & Bangkok from £385
- Plus Bali from £470, Singapore from £450 & more
- Travel before 4th December 2018 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Brunei in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brunei in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.