- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to Brazil
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Salvador weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 8282 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Salvador, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Salvador in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Salvador in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Salvador in September?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Salvador in September - that's 53% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Salvador in September?
The average sea temperature around Salvador in September is 25°C.
Does it rain in Salvador in September?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Salvador in September and the average monthly rainfall is 82mm.
Salvador sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Salvador in September 2020. Select a month to view Salvador sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||05:38||17:30|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||05:28||17:30|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||05:18||17:30|
- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire in Central & South America
- Blackout periods apply. Excludes domestic rentals
- Travel before 31st March 2021 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where's hot in Brazil in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.