- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Chittagong weather in September 2019
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 284284 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Chittagong, Bangladesh shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Chittagong sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Chittagong in September 2019. Select a month to view Chittagong sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||06:35||19:10|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||06:39||18:57|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||06:44||18:42|
- Find cheap flights to Bangladesh with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Where's hot in Bangladesh in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bangladesh in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.