- Pay low deposits from just £175 per person
- Book Caribbean holidays for 2020/2021 with Sandals online
- Final payment due just 10 weeks before departure
Paradise Island weather in September 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2323 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 178178 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Paradise Island, Bahamas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Paradise Island in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Paradise Island in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Paradise Island in September?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Paradise Island in September - that's 58% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Paradise Island in September?
The average sea temperature around Paradise Island in September is 29°C.
Does it ever rain in Paradise Island in September?
There are usually 23 days with some rain in Paradise Island in September and the average monthly rainfall is 178mm.
What is the chance of a hurricane in Paradise Island in September?
On average 1 day in September in Paradise Island is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Paradise Island sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Paradise Island in September 2020. Select a month to view Paradise Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:50||19:27|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:55||19:13|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||07:01||18:57|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the Bahamas in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Bahamas in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.