- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Port Augusta weather in September 2019
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2323 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The September weather guide for Port Augusta, South Australia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Port Augusta weather in September
The average maximum daytime temperature in Port Augusta in September is a comfortable 21°C (70°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 9°C (48°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 70% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 23mm (0.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of September with 6 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (6 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Port Augusta sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Port Augusta in September 2019. Select a month to view Port Augusta sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||06:37||18:02|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||06:19||18:10|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||05:59||18:20|
- Browse the low fares on flights to Adelaide, Australia
- Depart from Heathrow & Gatwick + other UK airports
- Book return flights online from £709
Discover more about Australia
More South Australia destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details