- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Esperanza weather in September 2020
- -3-3°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- -11-11°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6262 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- -2-2°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Esperanza, Antarctica shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Esperanza in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -3°C in Esperanza in September, falling to -11°C at night.
Is the sea cold around Esperanza in September?
The average sea temperature around Esperanza in September is -2°C.
Does it rain in Esperanza in September?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Esperanza in September and the average monthly rainfall is 62mm.
Esperanza sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Esperanza in September 2020. Select a month to view Esperanza sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||07:45||17:51|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:58||18:30|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:06||19:11|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in Antarctica in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Antarctica in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.