- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Dakar weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Senegal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 3939 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Senegal
The October weather guide for Dakar, Senegal shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Dakar in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Dakar in October with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Dakar in October?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Dakar in October - that's 70% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Dakar in October?
The average sea temperature around Dakar in October is 28°C.
Does it ever rain in Dakar in October?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Dakar in October and the average monthly rainfall is 39mm.
Dakar sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dakar in October 2021. Select a month to view Dakar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||06:59||18:59|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||07:01||18:49|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||07:05||18:42|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Senegal in October for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Senegal in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.